Speaker: Larry Kaye, Esq. of The Winning Litigator, LLC
Being able to persuade an audience is vital for every litigator and negotiator.
In this fast-paced CLE session, Montgomery County trial attorney, Larry Kaye, President of The Winning Litigator, LLC, a full-service trial consulting firm, will reveal 25 effective Persuasion Strategies for winning over judges, juries and mediators – even your opposing counsel. Larry will discuss:
· Theme building strategies
· Strategies in packaging and presenting evidence
· Strategies in choosing case vocabulary and rhetoric
· Strategies in developing and presenting a mediation statement
· Strategies to get juries, judges and mediators to take the right notes
· Strategies for Examining Witnesses
· Opening Statement and Closing Argument strategies
· Personal presentation and public speaking strategies
These strategies cover almost every aspect of the cycle of litigation. Whether you litigate jury or bench trials, arbitrations, or administrative proceedings, or spend the majority of your time negotiating favorable outcomes for your clients, you’ll take away an excellent group of Persuasion Strategies and techniques that you can apply immediately in your practice.
This CLE session is an excellent choice for seasoned veterans as well as newer attorneys.
Registration Fees: Early Bird/After Early Bird
New Practitioners $35/$45
Law School Student Member No Fee
*Early Bird rates end October 2nd; Regular rates begin October 3rd*