Please Note: Early Bird Rates run through September 29; Beginning September 30, rates increase.
Please click here to view fee schedule
SPACE IS LIMITED! 10 SEATS REMAINING! SEMINAR WILL BE RECORDED AND AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
THROUGH OUR WEBSITE A FEW WEEKS AFTER THE LIVE CLASS.
Speakers: J. Bradford McCullough, Esq. of Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chtd. and Jeffrey M. Schwaber, Esq. of Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC
Depositions often are a crucial piece of any litigation. Whether you have never taken a deposition or you simply need a refresher, this course will take you through what you need to know before, during, and after a deposition. Jeffrey M. Schwaber of Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC and J. Bradford McCullough of Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chtd. will present on:
• Prepping to take a deposition (i.e. strategy, outlining and other organizational methods, meeting with your client, etc.)
• Taking of the deposition (i.e. strategy, video v. non-video, objections, tips on how to read a witness, how to maintain control, how to listen to the witness and not be wed to your outline, etc.)
• Defending a deposition, including prepping a witness
• Uses of deposition testimony
• Follow-up discovery after depositions